KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- KPMG is currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Supervisor. Working as a member of a dynamic team, the position of the Help Desk Supervisor coordinates the daily work of the Help Desk Team and provides technical and business leadership, guidance, and support to the team.
- A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd level escalation support for all KPMG business applications and network infrastructure.
- Resolution of problem tickets.
- Responsible for the software deployment projects/patch management
- Management of KPMG IT assets inventory
- Management of service providers ensuring SLAs are adhered to
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper from a recognized University
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credit including math and English
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- 4 – 5 years working experience in helpdesk environment
- 1 – 2 years supervisory experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good customer service relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to understand and work in a complex technical processing environment through use of sophisticated and leading edge tools
- Proficiency in use of Operating system deployment tools (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Service management skills (ITIL certification would be an advantage)
- Understanding of ISO20000 principles and practices.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 17th December, 2021.