Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Field Support Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Theme: Support and IT Operations
Reporting to: Enterprise Support Supervisor
- Support the business in relation to infrastructure repairs, IT updates, maintenance and servicing.
- Ensure timelines of all IT and related activities assigned are met
- Challenge others when the values are not demonstrate
- Ensure hardware maintenance and repairs as related to POS systems, Computer systems and other IT devices
- Ensure proper system update as assigned from time to time
- Ensure periodic stock take of IT items and related stock both at RSC and Stores
- Co-ordinate requisition and payment requests for all IT items across the business
- Conduct on-the-training for Restaurant Managers and employees on new IT infrastructure implement or new IT trends in the industry
- Share information, knowledge and experience freely with others
- Generate innovative solutions, which continuously improve the performance of existing resources, processes or services
- Own and ensure effective management (from a technical perspective) of all of the company’s IT platforms, hardware and software resources
- Any other task in relation to your experience as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
- IT System uptime/downtime
- Mean Time Between Faults
- Mean Time to Resolve
- Number of system breaches due to virus attacks and or breaches
- Network Uptime/downtime.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Functional Competencies/Requirements:
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure both hardware and software
- Knowledge of various ERP – Oracle, Micros etc, office productivity software programs such as word processing, databases, spreadsheet programs, and communications software.
- Network Operations and Management
General Management Competencies / Requirements:
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Good Organizational Skills
- Keen attention to details
- Good command of English and above-average Report Writing skills
- Candidates must be decent, efficient and self-confident.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Results Orientation
- Assertiveness & tenacity
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.