Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Consultant
- The Consultant responsibilities include delivering distinctive value to our chosen stakeholders, offer advice and expertise to organisations to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
- Optimize productivity and professional development whilst cultivating a sense of belonging, collaborative work, and a progressive culture
- Ability to add value with a myriad of growth and development opportunities across the continent.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT.
- Experience in conduct VAPT would an advantage.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and persuasive ability.
- Team working skills.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021 by 3:00 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.