International Breweries Plc Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2022
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)
Job ID: 30008896
Job Type: Full time
- We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves.
- Our Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
- To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed into Functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics & Support Functions during a 12-month period.
Business Improvement Projects:
- You will work on real projects and learn about running and transforming Functions in our business.
- You will be part of a team that isn’t afraid to learn, own their projects, and develop new skills.
Senior Leadership Exposure:
- Your training is just the foundation. Your first role is where you’ll make a difference, and the rest of your career at AB InBev is where you will leave your mark and have an impact.
- From entry level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
Zone & Global Induction:
- Your experience will begin with a Zone and Global induction to our company’s culture, vision and strategy.
- You’ll meet other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and Senior Leaders.
On The Job Experience:
- We know you are a high-achiever and want to be given the opportunity to have real impact in our business. Being a GMT, you will be able to achieve this from day one.
- You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
- More important than your degree, is having an entrepreneurial spirit, being results-driven and having undertaken some form of leadership position.
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s Degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For International Breweries Plc Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online