The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans
- Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Determine internal Audit scope, develop and implement the annual audit plan
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risk.
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Develop and update internal audit manual
- Ensure Auditing of the filling Station
Qualifications / Job competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector(AddedAdvantage)
- Must be a Chartared Accountant
- Must have ICAN Qualification
- Must have Oil & Gas Downstream Operation Experience
N160, – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.