Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Implement the Internal Audit Charter of the company in line with global best practice
- Identify key area of risk within the company and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Review accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial report, management report, financial information and other disclosures provided to management
- Conduct continuous inventory counts, reconciliations, regularizations, controls and reporting.
- Conduct physical verifications, authentication, validations, and security custodial and reporting of all business documents.
- Investigates frauds, errors, mistakes, and suspicious transactions either discovered in the course of normal internal audit activities referred or reported to them by internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the ERP platform of the company is used in such a manner that the integrity of the system is not compromised in anyway.
- Ensure that all postings and entries into the ERP software of the company are accurate and done instantly or strictly within stipulated timelines
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly audit report in line with approved audit plan
- Assist the development of an internal control culture, including training of staff in conjunction with the Human Resources department
- Initiate and participate in audit exercises
- Liaise with the external auditor on internal audit issues
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with best practice
- Ensure compliance with existing company financial policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modification
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- First Degree in Finance or Accounting or other related discipline with a professional qualification
- Must possess high level of personal integrity and an unblemished track record
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others, identify root causes, and drive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills
- Possesses good leadership skills and a sense of ownership.
- Possesses high level Microsoft excel and general spread sheet competence.
- Familiarity with the use of ERP software
- Highly organized with attention to details.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, analysis and reporting of financial data.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.