IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Risk Officer (Mid – Level, Female)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct risk assessment and identify controls in the place to mitigate risks
- Be responsible for regular update of the Risk Register and follow with respective stakeholders on Risk closure within timeframe
- Assess, evaluate, and promote compliance to internal policies
- Plan and execute financials, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits
- Work with external auditors during statutory Audit and provide feedback on their performances
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design in meeting business and control objectives.
- Perform special investigations when necessary to safeguard firm assets
- Follow up on the continuous implementation of ISO standards within the organization.
- Organize relevant training and awareness sessions for other team members in the Business Assurance units or other departments
- Drive implementation of the Unit’s strategic initiatives and other ad-hoc assignments that may be required by the Audit Manager/ Senior Management.
- Conduct periodic spot checks in line with agreed spot check plan or as instructed by the Audit Manager
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.