Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Engineer
About This Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
What You Will Do
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work, prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements, Post project activities
- Understand technical E2E
- Execute test, Script & code.
You Will Bring
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3 – 5 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: OSS/BSS/Cloud/Telecom
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online