The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Real-time plant wide DCS systems
- Online F & G (Fire & Gas Detetction System)
- QMS; Online Quality Management System
- APC (Advanced Process Controllers).
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.