Inspection Personnel at the Dangote Petroleum Refinery: Applications are invited for Inspection Personnel at the Dangote Petroleum Refinery. The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Personnel
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Metallurgical condition monitoring
- Corrosion and technical integrity monitoring
- Inspection software management
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT).
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Inspection Personnel at the Dangote Petroleum Refinery
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.