APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inside Sales Supervisor
Ref No.: AT-296725
- We are currently seeking for Inside Sales Supervisor to be based in APM Terminals Apapa Ltd., Lagos Nigeria.
- The Inside Sales Supervisor will manage and expand the existing customer accounts utilizing knowledge of current customer base and product/services offerings from APM Terminals.
- Identify and establish new customers and sales opportunities, achieving against targets and increasing top line financial growth for APM Terminals
- Maintain and in-depth knowledge of the customers business, current market trends, changes in the industry and potential changes to the customer.
- Identify both current and potential customer needs and identify sales growth opportunities.
- Assist customers to build their business through leveraging the product/service opportunities and offerings from APM Terminals.
- Use the APM Terminals Sales process in all interactions with current and potential customers.
- Conduct customer visits with new and existing customers, demonstrating the value APM Terminals can bring to their business.
- Manage sales volume with current customers.
- Forecast, prospect and bid for new business to include customers, markets and additional product/service opportunities.
- Maintain existing and build new customer partnerships, developing and sustaining sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels within the customers organization.
- Share market and competitor information with applicable functions within the organization to effectively build value propositions and sales opportunities.
- Partners with Customer Care department to quickly and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Maintain accurate records including sales call reports, status updates and actions.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth and sales pipeline.
- Present offers and prepare effectively for customer interactions.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Process closed deals and proactively follow up on the status with relevant function.
- Proactively follow up with customers, ensuring the delivery of the product/service.
- Develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers continually maintaining a professional image of the company.
- Maintain an updated and current sales pipeline and ensure that opportunities are driven and progressed through the sales pipeline.
- Identify opportunity for terminal to generate additional income via land revenues.
- Reinforce APM Group culture, values & reputation and ensure compliance with APM Group policies, standards and procedures.
We are looking for:
- Developed knowledge of the industry and current market conditions.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- ‘Hunter’ mentality.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong desire and drive to win.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Commitment to demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behaviour and interactions.
- Advanced consultative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate into customer solutions.
- Highly results oriented, drives for results and success and conveys a sense of urgency and drives issue to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure.
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Inside Sales Supervisor at APM Terminals
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online