Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Management Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The person responsible for this role will ensure effective management and maintenance of servers, network and Data Center environmental management infrastructure including but not limited to Power, HVAC and Fire Suppression equipment.
- Manage and monitor Datacenter environmental conditions which include temperature, humidity and flood etc. to ensure the business infrastructure operate in a safe environment.
- Deploy and support server’s operating systems following Deloitte’s standards and hardening requirements
- Maintain an accurate inventory that provide a handy infrastructure information and layout in the Data centre for easy accessibility and identification
- Support and maintenance of physical security and surveillance infrastructure for the office
- Operation and maintenance of all meeting room and training room communication infrastructure to ensure a high service availability and quality of service experience to users.
- Perform a timely resolution of all incidents and problems on all IT infrastructure in adherence to the required SLAs
- Report metrics related to IT infrastructure availability, capacity and performance
- Manage and ensure a functional Access controls on all doors of the office work areas
- Manage and support internet services to all users and ensure an optimal availability for business operations.
- Maintain access to data center especially for vendors and other third parties functions in the data centre
- Conduct research to identify industry trends on IT infrastructure and make suitable recommendation that will deliver value to the business
- Ensure Datacenter infrastructure integrity, performance, capacity planning and service continuity
- Assist to implement security control to protect IT business applications and systems against cyber invasions.
- Install, manage and review reports on security and network systems (e.g., Cisco Switches, Firewall, IDS, SIEM) to ensure identified vulnerabilities and evolving threats in applications and other infrastructure are effectively controlled.
- Provide support on configuration, management and monitoring the reports and trend on the office connectivity infrastructure.
- Assist in ensuring that identified vulnerabilities on servers and workstations are effectively patched and monitored.
- Support the security incident response function to ensure identified or suspected breaches on applications and network infrastructure are timely contained within SLA with minimal or no impact on the business.
- Provide 1st level support to end users in resolving computing and hardware incidents.
- Contribute to the administration of awareness, training, education of staff and third parties on information security procedures and policies requirements.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline with minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possession of at least CCNA, CCSA, MCP certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC directly related work experience in a similar function
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Superior customer service and support skill
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows OS /MS Office Applications
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skill.
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.