Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Job type: Permanent
Department: GMD’s Office
- Reporting to Team Lead, Information Systems Audit, the Information Systems Auditor will handle sections of individual engagements focusing on reviewing information systems controls and data, IT risks, and security that support various processes, products, and functions across the company.
- The role requires the requisite IT audit competencies to identify weaknesses, ensure sufficient controls in place, and provide assurance at the control level to support the overall audit engagements.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Systems Control Testing.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for audit seniors to review
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to information systems, and on general business operations as needed
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s)
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, CAAT and/or systems
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned
- Perform other functions as assigned by Internal Audit Management
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5 years relevant experience in IT Audit roles.
- Professional IT Audit Qualification – CISA, and other IT risk and security certifications.
- Professional internal audit qualifications a good advantage.
- Other general IT certifications is a good advantage.
- Prior experience working in fintech or payment services firm; Big 4 professional service firm; banking or other financial services firm, technology firms etc will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in IT risk and control auditing.
- Experience in data analytics techniques, continuous auditing and use of CAAT for audit execution.
- Good understanding of the IT auditing techniques and use of tools.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- IT Audit
- Data analysis skills
- IT Risks, threats, and vulnerabilities
- IT Security
- Application controls
- Database and network controls
- Business communication and presentation skills
- People skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online