INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023, Application Form | INEC Registration Portal
The INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022-2023 will be discussed here on this page, See the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Application Portal.
As the election draws closer there is an increasing need for INEC to not only register eligible voters but to also make sure that eligible voters get their permanent voters card, so that the electorate can express themselves at the polling unit hence making the election to be a true reflection of the wishes of the people.
Registration of eligible voters and issuance of permanent voters cards seems to be a daunting task that needs thousands of people to help the Electoral body to carry out its functions properly.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022/2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission is set to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment Databank in preparation for the forthcoming General Elections. According to the INEC boss, the commission would recruit about one million ad hoc members of staff for the conduct of the general elections. This is the best time to look out for Vacancies and also seize this golden opportunity to become an INEC Adhoc staff.
Requirements For Inec Adhoc Recruitment 2022-2023
From time to time the Electoral body does carry out numerous recruitment exercises to fill in various vacancies that exist in order to conduct hitch-free elections in the country.
You need to meet the requirements as specified by INEC to qualify for this post. Now what you need to ask is what are the Requirements?
Applicants are expected to possess at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Applicants are expected to possess a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
NYSC Discharge Certificate will be an added advantage
Applicants should be a Nigerian citizen
Please note that INEC reserves the right to make use of NYSC Corp members as temporary staff, so if you are a serving corps member and you have the intention to get enlisted you are free to apply.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2021.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply For INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022-2023
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022-2023
Click Here To See ELIGIBILITY
CLICK HERE to find out how you can apply.
To register for the 2022 Osun and Ekiti State Governorship Election engagement, CLICK HERE to get started.
Have a Question?
If you are facing any challenge or have a question then CLICK HERE to contact us.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022-2023, Application Form INEC | Registration Portal
NOTE: A certificate endorsed by Liaison Officers is frowned at by the organization and it’s completely unacceptable.
- Government-owned medical officer must confirm your physical and mental status to know if you are fit for the job.
- You must be within 18 and 35 age bracket.
- You must be a computer literate who knows the in and out of a computer system.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities.
- Having HND in the aforementioned fields is equally acceptable and recommended.
- You should endeavor to possess a Masters degree or Professional qualification chartered by legislation.
- It is compulsory you have a NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.