IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date: Applications are invited for qualified students to apply for IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022. IMSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022. Is IMSU post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below IMSU post utme screening date, IMSU post utme form closing date and how to apply for Imo State University post utme application form.
Is IMSU Post UTME Form 2021 Out?
Imo State University, Owerri, IMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form is out. Application is hereby open to UTME Candidates who chose the University as First choice in the 2021/2022 UTME.
When is IMSU Post UTME Form 2021 Coming out
The Imo State University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise start on 18th October 2021
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form 2021
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Imo State University, Owerri post UTME screening exercise.
IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 cut Off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for IMSU Post Utme is 150 for all the courses. The Imo State University cut off mark also known as minimum score is 150 for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
Courses offered in Imo State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into IMSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INSURANCE AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Eligible candidates for IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October 2021. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date
When is the date for IMSU Post-UTME Screening 2021? This page will update you with the right info. It is essential that you know the exact dates for IMSU Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
IMSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2021
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has fixed the deadline for the application of IMSU Post Utme screening form on 29th October 2021.
Tips to Pass IMSU Post UTME 2021
Everything you need to know about the Imo State University Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
IMSU admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write IMSU Post UTME 2021/2022, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Imo State University.
I have discovered that candidates who fail IMSU Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Imo State University Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in IMSU PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject