The National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Locations: Ikorodu, Berger, Ikeja and Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Must possess knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D and 3D modeling
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary / secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Candidate should reside within commutable distance to Ikorodu, Berger, Ikeja, Ajah Area of Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.