Apply for ICT And Computing Teacher At MBIS International. MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced ICT / Computing teacher to join our school.
- The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the age range of 4 – 11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering
- Prior teaching experience in Computing & ICT with minimum 2-3 years experience at primary level across the specified age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum which includes coding
- Ability to plan age appropriate lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Enthusiasm and passion for the subject and ability to convey learning to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues for staff
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (to be tested at interview)
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods
- Must be resident in Ibadan within commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply for ICT And Computing Teacher At MBIS International
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above