Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Consulting Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Business Analyst / Trainer
Job Type: 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
- Acts as a key customer interface in all aspects of the software implementation and maintenance lifecycle including requirements definition, documentation of alternatives and recommendations, & cost of ownership analysis
- Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project
- Elicit and document business requirements using user interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis to develop IT Project Portfolios for business use
- Provide support to consultants with regards to on-the-job technical deliverables such as technical Specification documents, Dashboard report, project financials and other technical deliverables for both PMs and BAs.
- Assists in the training, redesign and documentation processes as needed for new technology
- Interact with user to help resolve and explain training material, deliverables, questions, and issues
- Facilitate technical training programs in the areas of Business Analysis and Project Management as required.
- Assist the program coordinators with technical questions relative to Excel, SQL, Visio, and MS Project.
- Schedule various program and project related meetings as required using WEBEX, Zoom and Outlook
- Send training schedules and sessions to trainees, review training assessments and provide ongoing support throughout the training program
- Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project, requirements, and task reporting in Jira
- Experience facilitating in-person and online training while producing high quality training material.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant qualification with a Strong training background with over 3 years of providing support and coaching to users
- Expert and knowledgeable in Excel and SQL: querying on databases, retrieving result sets, functions & joins, subqueries, creating tables, enforcing data integrity, and generating reports
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- With a good understanding of PMCL & SDLC & experience working with JIRA & Confluence
- Certifications such as CBAP & COBIT 5 is desirable.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Business Analyst / Trainer” as the subject of the mail.