TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritise and delegate.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Problem solving skill.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Previous working experience in IT support.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online