M.E. Aircons Limited, founded in 2014, acquired the distribution rights for Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioners within Nigeria and West African Market (excluding Ghana).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Project / Technical Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Get approved HVAC Shop Drawings, MEP- Coordination Drawings, Work method statement and Project Specification from Project Engineer.
- Ensure the HVAC Ducts, Fittings, accessories and Child water pipes, fittings, accessories are available and approved by Inspection department prior to installation.
- Ensure sufficient hand tools, power tools, ladder and scaffolding are available for installation.
- Coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities.
- Arrange the sufficient manpower such as Supervisor, Foreman, Duct fitter, pipe fitter, Assistant duct and pipe fitter etc, and ensure all of them attend safety orientation and having proper PPE’s prior to starting installation activities at site.
- Provide approved HVAC Shop drawing, MEP Co-ordination Drawing to site supervisor/Foreman and inform them to shift the required ducting and piping approved material from warehouse to site and arrange required material to avoid progress delay.
- Prior to starting HVAC activities, notify QC Personal for surveillance to ensure the quality work.
- To maintain safety by ensuring all construction HVAC and Chilled water piping activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s safety policies and procedures; ensure that appropriate safety and protective equipment is used by Company & Contractor staff.
- Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work is in compliance with approved shop drawing and Specification and get daily progress report from site supervisor/foreman and update project manager.
- Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant drawing and standard.
- B.Eng / HND or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of related HVAC engineering and design experience
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of building load software (Trane Trace, Carrier HAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of airflow and piping diagrams
- Construction field support and survey experience
- An attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork
- Proficient at reading schematics / architectural drawings;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Dynamic, hardworking, confident.
- HVAC design / drafting experience
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.