Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- To analyse Electrical/HVAC maintenance activities and equipment performance from technical and economic perspective and take action necessary to achieve company set objectives regarding efficiency, cost optimization and savings
- Provide technical support to the site maintenance teams for Electrical/HVAC equipment, acting as focal technical authority with regard to Electrical/HVAC equipment engineering and providing expert technical advice.
- B.Eng Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience
- High level of knowledge, specialized in power generation, PDCS, LV/HV switchgear, LV/HV electrical protection equipment, UPS and HVAC systems.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online