Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, an integrated marine service and logistics provider in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The ideal candidate will report to the General Manager, provide strategic direction and execution leadership for human resource management activities of the organization, manage corporate communications; maintain cordial relations with unions and the community.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Development and execution of a viable Human Resource Strategy
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that confers on the organization a competitive advantage in its market consistent with best practice.
- Leads the organization in effectively championing and institutionalizing organizational change initiatives e.g. ISO Quality Management
- Leads the organization as effective business and strategic partners in providing innovative Human Resource solutions to staff and customers through meetings, e-mail and one on one interaction.
- Lead the ongoing development of a professional and achievement-focused workforce and culture
- Maintain cordial relations with all employees, labour unions and immediate community.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance.
- Ensure effective communication of the organisation’s policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media
- Good University Degree
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years quality HR work experience; 5 of which must have been at senior management level
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g. CIPMN, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- MBA/MSc Human Resource Management etc. are an added advantage
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex organizations
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
Job Competency Requirements:
- HR Strategic Management
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Employee Learning and Development
- Employee Performance Management
- Reward Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Human Resources Information Administration
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cost Efficiency
- Customer satisfaction
- Process Efficiency
- Human Resources Development
- Employee Competence Improvement
- Succession and Productivity Sustainability
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online