Miraton Matador Group (MMG) is a leading provider of technology-enabled, data-driven solutions that address various market gaps across multiple sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our mission is to provide quality products and services for the African-European region at considerably low prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Lead
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- A Human Resource officer tasked with planning, scheduling, and promoting office events such as meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Candidates should be comfortable with the onboarding of new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work.
Notable Facts for the Product Manager
- Skilled staff up to 55, semi skilled around 20 and contractors around 40
- Our partners include but not limited to interswitch, GA, Providus Bank plc, Teamapt, Sendgrid, Twilo, Discord, Text.ng, Upperlink, Paystack, Opay, and AWS. For our recruitment Malcom Associates etc.
- You will be primary responsible for poaching, recruitments and trainings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Applicants must be compassionate about employees’ welfare.
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit
- Task management system – monitor and compile task updates.
- Compile and send out payslips.
- Monitor profitability of business accounts.
- Manage the design & brands team.
- Manage Memos.
- Planning and organizing general weekly and monthly meetings.
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice.
Specific Roles on Resumption:
- Move the application used within team to one
- Incorporate artificial intelligence tools
- Move the group web/mobile infrastructure into a safe space
- 4 to 5 years of experience required.
Subject to board review after interview.
Other Perks & Packages
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Other bonus structures available after accepting the offer.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All applicants will be thoroughly scrutinized and inquiries will be made into previous places of employment, bank account details etc.
- A task-based structure exists wherein individuals and teams are assigned tasks to carry out monthly under little or no supervision.
- The first month of work will be in-person from Monday to Friday, after which the selected applicant is entitled to work 3 times only in our in – house office.