Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Responsible for delivering various human resources initiatives to support the business, execution of approved HR strategy, policies, procedures, and processes for business line(s) to ensure the achievement of overall corporate objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance with approved HR policies, processes, and procedures within assigned business group
- Develop HR plans and budget for assigned business groups
- Anticipate the need for change, diagnose underlying issues and build the case for change with necessary stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of approved HR programs and/or initiatives for business line
- Responsible for manpower planning while ensuring assigned business group is adequately staffed to deliver on its mandate
- Drive the implementation of performance management processes by ensuring that evaluations and recommendations are completed on time and within set guidelines
- Execute developmental interventions within assigned business group and ensures implementation of approved training plans
- Develop and implement initiatives that will drive increased employee satisfaction and engagement levels across the group
- Maintain an up-to-date human resource information database for assigned group and generate scheduled or requested reports to assist decision-making.
- Maintain sound level of literacy about the assigned business group, customer journey maps / value proposition, competition through engagement with necessary stakeholders and active participation in business meetings.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on business and HR activities with updates on performance against set targets while noting areas of improvement
- Participate in relevant projects, that enhance Interswitch’s reputation as an employer of choice.
- Actively involved in identifying ways to improve service delivery and strengthen workforce capability towards overall improvement of the Business Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any social science, humanities, or business Administration.
- Professional certification from reputable HR bodies (e.g., CIPM, CIPD, HRCI) will be an advantage.
- 4 – 7 years relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online