TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting smart, resourceful and diligent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish, maintain and conduct staff recruiting and selection process.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys.
- Maintain company handbooks and manuals.
- Train new hires on company policies.
- Manage employees data files & records.
- Track vacations and others.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Maintain compliance of all HR files and paperwork.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 250+ employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyze, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyze payroll data, prepare related reports
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for open positions within the organization.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants, and setting up interviews.
- Works with management to plan, develop and recommend innovative recruitment strategies to accommodate current and future staffing needs.
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries.
- Ensure administration of all benefit plans.
- Administer health plan including enrollments and terminations.
- Manage all open enrollment periods.
- Process monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews bills for accuracy.
- Apply plan documents, contracts, policies and procedures to ensure consistent administration and compliance with Federal, State, and Local government regulations (i.e. HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, etc).
- Handle administration of Worker’s Compensation Policies and claims.
- Graduate of a reputable University minimum of second class upper
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Resides around Lekki Ajah environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as CIPM.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.