George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading hospitality and fast food restaurant with branches all over Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions,
- posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc / MSc Holder in any field
- 2 – 5 years experience as an HR Personnel
- Requisite experience training & development in any hospitality industry and should be able to use Microsoft packages like Excel, Word, etc
- Must also be experienced and skilled in payroll preparation and management
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Required Age: 28-38 Years.
- Very Attractive.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Personnel” as the subject of the email.