Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations. We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safe technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 mL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support to the HR Managerin the implementation of approved procedures and policies with respect to Staff welfare, Performance Management, Learning & Development and other HR-related matters.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensuring data integrity and optimizing HRIS.
- Provide support and HR Analytics to the HR Team and ensuring good employee relations.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- Provide support in the Recruitment process as well as new staff documentation and on-boarding.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare (HMO, Pension, NHF and other benefits or requests)
- Coordination of in-house training programmes, induction and other approved external programmes in the training plan.
- Collating, recording and analyzing performance management information and results
- Responsible for HR reporting and analytics
- Ability to execute HR projects as assigned
- Managing staff attendance, overtime and factory workers’ PPEs.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC cognate experience in Factory HR Operations preferably in FMCG.
- Factory experience on same role is essential
- Certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS and other HR Software is essential.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online