Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create company strategic recruitment and selection plan. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Create company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional and organizational needs of company employees.
- Crew Management. Ensures that the crew movement and crew change for signing-in and signing-out of offshore crew are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Verification of Certificates of Competency (CoC) and staff/crew documents.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, and disability.
- Coordinate the administration and negotiation of union contracts.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling and discipline employees.”
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.”
- Ensure all statutory documents and certificates (NIMASA, NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, etc.) are renewed and updated as at when due.”
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.”
- Required: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Social Science Field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ managerial experience in similar role within the oil & gas industry.
- Professional membership of a relevant body or institution in the industry.
- Strategy Formulation and Human Capital Planning.
- Compensation and Benefit Management.
- Talent Attraction and Management.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Evaluation and Management
- Financial and Business Management
- Performance Management
- People Management
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.