ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the coaching and providing support to employees.
- Leading the Talent and Learning agenda for the organization.
- Proactively offer HR mentoring and guidance to employees.
- Seek opportunities to grow business value for the organization within the location through best practice HR interventions.
- Develop a Talent Map for the employees of the organization and include Talent Assessment and Succession options.
- Systematically identify “on the job” and “working with others” development opportunities for the employees including the building of exposure for high performing talents.
- Support People Strategy, manage the talent database succession planning, and support training & development programs for employees within the area of responsibility.
Job Specification / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Generalist and Business Partner, dealing with Recruitment, Resourcing and Capability Development, Reward & Compensation strategy and planning, and Training & Development.
- Sensitive to different cultures, employee’s needs with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the connection between Human Resources and other functional areas and actively identifies best HR practices to enable the business objectives.
- Experience with using HRIS systems and tools with high drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Health Safety certification will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized, timely, and persistent
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for HRBP” as the subject of the email.