Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Officer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Human resources/Admin personnel to help in planning, directing, and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- To oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards the company
- Female preferably
- Certified HR in (CIPM)
- Pays attention to details
- MBA or MSc in any Social Science is an advantage
- 3 – 6 years experience.
- Experience in recruitment is a Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
- Tracking progress towards company.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.