Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (3 Positions). Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies are open for applicants till deadline. Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
Latest Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021 positions:
1.) Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
2.) Research Team Leader
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
3.) Research Assistant
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
4.) Purchasing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Deadline: 16th September, 2021.
5.) Deputy Medical Coordinator
Deadline: 13th September, 2021.
6.) Medical Doctor – Benue
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
7.) Head of Mission Assistant
Salary: N404,332 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
Previous Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021 positions
1.) Administrative Assistant – (CTC / CTU)
2.) Nurse Team Supervisor – (CTC / CTU)
3.) Pharmacy Supervisor – (CTC / CTU)
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.
How to Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the ‘click here to view details’ link beneath each position
- Only successful applicants will be called for the next steps and are obligated to disclose any information about family member(s) currently in the employ of MSF-France in any location.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the MSF recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring a candidate having benefitted from any such acts. All illicit demands may be pursued through the judicial system.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages any Nigerian citizen to apply irrespective of race, gender, religion, creed, political affiliation.
Salary structure of Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Nigeria
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF field staff worldwide give lifesaving medical and technical assistance to people who would otherwise be denied access to healthcare. MSF is always in need of a strong and reliable team of staff, interns and volunteers to help with the general running of our offices around the world. The salaries of Médecins Sans Frontières Nigeria are as follows below;
- Account Assistants earn around #500,000 monthly
- Midwives earn around #500,000 monthly
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officers earn around #450,000 monthly
- Doctors earn around #350,000 monthly
- Laboratory Technicians earn around #200,000 monthly
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene Program Supervisors earn around #200,000 monthly
- Liaison Officers earn around #170,000 monthly
- Nurses earn around #150,000 monthly
- Communications Managers #150,000 monthly
- Surveillance Officers earn around #150,000 monthly
- Data Manager earn around #120,000 monthly
- Store Keepers earn around #100,000 monthly
- Data Entry Operators earn around #100,000 monthly
- Drivers earn around #80,000 monthly
- Store Assistants earn around #55,000 monthly
- Laboratory Assistants earn around #50,000 monthly.