TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE / Office Admin Officer
Location: Trans Amadi, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor work processes and procedures to identify unsafe practices or breach of safety regulations in our facility.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies.
- Conduct equipment inspection to ensure they are correctly installed and operational.
- Facilitate and schedule repairs of unsafe or damaged equipment in our facility.
- Organize safety training to educate team members on necessary safety principles.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to other team members.
- Implement safety, procedures, and policies and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and present to company management periodic report of safety operations.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify work areas with high risk of operational hazard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Safety Management, Risk Management or in a related discipline.
- Certification from recognized occupational health and safety body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.