Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HSE Assistant
Function / Domain: Health and Safety
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for a meticulous EHS coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be required to train employees on safety policies and practices, conduct regular inspections, generate health and safety assessment reports, and ensure that all occupational guidelines and regulations are adhered to.
- Meeting with the management team to define EHS goals and objectives.
- Training employees on health and safety policies and best practices.
- Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations.
- Providing solutions and intervention strategies for hygiene, health, and safety hazards. Implementing new health and safety protocols and measures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Monitoring operational processes and employee activities.
- Generating assessment documentation.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Safety Management, or similar.
- OSHA or similar EHS certification.
- A minimum of two years experience as an EHS coordinator.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations such as OSHA, EPA, and ANSI.
- The ability to read and interpret safety data sheets.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and training abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online