Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acts as focal point for all matters relating to HSE within the Marine space
- Ensure that identified health, safety, environment, and security requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors in all Major Project work areas.
- Ensure that HS&E processes are being adhered to (audit/assess) in accordance with site standards, and legislated standards for health, safety, and environment.
- Continuously monitors the work environment, especially for work performed under specific Permit to Work requirements.
- Communicates appropriate HSE related information on an accurate and timely basis to the work force.
- Leads hazard identification exercises
- Maintain a strong focus on safety performance assurance for delivery worksites, both onshore fabrication and for offshore construction vessels Etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 6 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.