Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Representative
Function/Domain: Human Resources
Slot: 2 Openings
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and control of HR matters to the Agriculture department.
- This will include administrative records, labour discipline, recruitment and other relevant duties.
- Keep and maintain records for agricultural staff as required.
- Assist the HR department with recruitment of staff.
- Continuous appraisal and intervention with staff and managers to ensure a good and safe working environment.
- Assist management with community relations.
- Assist with disciplinary cases as required.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- A relevant University Degree.
- Experience in Year(s): 3
- A good understanding of Labour law, company rules and regulations.
- The candidate must also be able to act calmly in difficult situations to be able to achieve desired results. Good negotiating skills!
- The candidate must have the respect of staff and community.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online