WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implement and/or support attainment of performance objectives against a defined set of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Productivity Metrics.
- Hands-on experience helping organizations achieve high levels of productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to partner with and influence HR functional and leadership teams to shape business process requirements
- Understands the fundamentals of financial management in a global HR function and what constitutes effective, optimal delivery of cost-effective HR services
- Monitors and develops action plans to meet defined Talent, Productivity and Cost targets.
- Provides guidance and tools that enable consistent attainment of HR, Financial, Productivity and Quality goals for the client
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports HR Advisors Leads and collaborates across a highly distributed, matrixed and transformational business environment.
- Experience and ability leading people to success
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in all areas.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in human resources functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge on HR policies and practices In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations, and labour laws
- Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counselling skills
- Experience in developing and implementing effective, pro-active HR related policies/procedures.
- An understanding of legal/Group requirements regarding HR related employment policies and issues Resourceful and result oriented.
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online