Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Expert in Residence
- The role-holder is a digital-savvy HR Expert who is passionate about helping HR Professionals learn/grow and will be responsible for aligning all Business & HR Africa’s communications, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity and bring all digital community experiences to life for mid-to-senior level HR & Business professionals.
- The HR Expert in Residence will lead and participate in all conversations to help educate potential and current clients about Business & HR in Africa and help establish the company as the trusted authority in the HR industry.
- This is to increase our brand recognition, not just of service offerings but also to lead and educate in the HR industry.
- Display a good understanding of HR topics, policies, and procedures, with specific skills in training strategies.
- Have sound research and analytical skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills and have the ability to manage & influence.
stakeholders across various areas of the business.
- Has to a wide pool of HR Professionals.
- High level of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to facilitate effectively on a diverse range of topics.
- Ability to proffer solutions across the different Lines of Business.
- Commitment to delivering value to the business, including an ROI.
- Proactive, value- and making in nature.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online