George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) is a Human Resource Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Development Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a young, Smart and self Driven Male And Female HR Intern to assist in carrying out Human resource Processes within the Organization
- You are to assist Majorly in the area of Hr Business Development function and Implements business development related Strategy.
- Attend to Enquiries through various medium and report directly to the CEO
- Offline and online client engagement function
- Cold calling and mailing
- Plan with the team and Strategize on the best way to implements strategy to achieve set target.
- At least SSCE / ND / NCE / HND / BSc
- Applicant should be between 19 to 30 years of age
- Less than 6 month in ANY work experience
- Must be focus and business centric and Must be ready to learn
- Have a good Engagement and Communication skill Must have Good Persuasive and Assertive skills.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “I Love HR” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those residing around Surulere, Shitta, Yaba, Orile, Amukoko, Coker, or Ijora area of Lagos state will be considered.