How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List 2021/2022 Portal. Below are the step by step of how to check JAMB matriculation list on JAMB portal to view your name.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Matriculation list is now a new initiative by JAMB to authenticate the admission giving to candidates by all institutions in Nigeria.
According to the latest report, JAMB will now be releasing matriculation list. Anyone whose name is not on the list has not been offered admission in his/her University i.e. he/she is not a Nigerian Student. And anyone who goes ahead to attend school will not graduate.
How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation list 2021
1) Visit https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList on JAMB Portal
2) Select examination year and input your JAMB registration number
3) Click on “fetch my details”
4) Once that is done, it will show whether your name is in JAMB matriculation list including your institution name and course.
For example, a student after checking his status on the JAMB matriculation list, his status reads from the image below ”You are Not on the Matriculation List, Kindly Print your Result Slip and Admission Letter Online”. If otherwise, it will show that your name is on the list.
How to Qualify to be on the JAMB Matriculation List 2021
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e–Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bona fide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
In case your name is not on the list, then you have to go through JAMB regularization. This is a way of validating your admission which was not issued by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. Students in this category are:
- Those without JAMB registration number
- Students who have not been issued admission letter
- Students with a name or course of another institution that is not the same as the institution that issued them admission on their admission letter.