Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job ref.: HOT07VKP
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio Collection by Hilton
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Supervisor/Team Leader
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
What will I be doing?
- As a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel.
- Specifically, a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members
- Perform routine inspections of all checkout rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, storerooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping Floor Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online