Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Reference ID: HOT08502
- Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for ensuring overall cleanliness of rooms/suites in compliance with required standards ensure the overall cleanliness of rooms/suites in compliance with required standards.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspect rooms, complete reports verify status reports; report clean suites to hotel front desk and / or load into automated property management systems. Inspect rooms, complete reports verify status reports; report clean suites to hotel front desk and / or load into automated property management systems.
- Open housekeeping: check rooms inventory, assign rooms to room/suite attendants
- Monitor work schedules
- Monitor lost and found program
- Ensure stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times.
What Are We Looking For?
Housekeeping Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of O’level Academic qualification
- 5 Previous experience in a Housekeeping
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online