Connect with us

Horror! Nigerian Footballer Will get Electrocuted At Betting Store In Lagos

Horror Nigerian Footballer Gets Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos - Horror! Nigerian Footballer Will get Electrocuted At Betting Store In Lagos

News

Horror! Nigerian Footballer Will get Electrocuted At Betting Store In Lagos

File picture

In response to Every day Publish, one Taiwo Akinlusi, popularly referred to as Sir Tee amongst his soccer followers meet his premature demise on Saturday, when his head mistakenly touched a unadorned wire when he was coming down from the staircase of a plaza the place he went to play soccer betting at Ile-Epo bus cease, Ejigbo.

An eyewitness, Mr. Abiodun Adaranijo, who spoke to DAILY POST, defined that whereas coming down the steps after betting on the plaza, the unsuspecting deceased had touched a unadorned wire dangling along with his head.

🎴Read Also▶️
Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Unhappy Information About Hushpuppi’s Buddy, Mr Woodberry Held For Fraud In US

Adaranijo mentioned he (the deceased) would have bent his head to keep away from the wire however he didn’t pay attention to the clumsy dangling wires.

In response to Adaranijo, it was not the primary time Akinlusi would cross via the staircase and bypass the wire even on that fateful, as a result of his hurriedness to return residence after inserting stakes, he forgot to bend his head to keep away from the wire on the spot and mistakenly touched the wire along with his head.

🎴Read Also▶️
Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets

The deceased was mentioned to be a footballer taking part in for Ejigbo All Stars FC.

His corpse was mentioned to have been deposited within the mortuary at Isolo Normal Hospital.

The chairman of Ailegun Neighborhood Improvement Affiliation ( CDA), Barr. Bimbo Olawale, who confirmed the incident, mentioned it was unlucky, saying the residents have been at all times warned to be cautious of their electrical wiring to keep away from such incidents.


“We at all times warn individuals to be safety acutely aware. We inform them that safety embrace something that may have an effect on human life resembling electrical energy when it comes to wiring.

“The incident was an unlucky one and we pray to not expertise such once more however we should at all times be acutely aware. The incident has affected the ability provide in the neighborhood, the availability to the world needs to be switched off however now we have contacted Ikeja Electrical to come back and repair it.”

🎴Read Also▶️
Nigerian Army arrest late Gana's commander in Benue
Continue Reading
You may also like this...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in News

To Top
Youtube . google . so-net . bts . gamer . nla . fcc.gov . txdot . t.me .maps.google .co .it .anonymz .co.uk .de .es .fr .nl .com.au .co.in .cz .ru .ch .at .se .dk .hu .fi .com.tr .com.ua .pt .com.mx .co.nz .co.th .no .com.ar .ro .co.za .co.id .sk .ie .com.my .gr .cl .bg .com.vn .com.ph .co.il .lt .si .hr .om.sa .ae .rs .ee .com.co .lv .com.pe .com.eg .mu