Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Total Rewards & Employee Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Human Resources
- Ensure that an equitable, robust, and competitive reward systems that can attract the best talents into the Bank is put in place hence supporting performance and improvement through the workforce
- Manage the unit that is responsible to provide employee engagement, communication and involvement and provide Employee Reps Relations management to ensure industrial harmony and a positive culture
Total Rewards Management
- Design, review and implement of total rewards policies/strategy for the bank
- Ensure that the so designed policy/strategy is motivating enough to propel staff to higher performance
- Conduct of total rewards survey of bench marked banks periodically to ensure that ours does not fall below the industry average
- Process of all staff welfare loan schemes and ensure that the department never exceeds the approved limit
- Supervise the Pension and Exit Processing sub-unit and processing of severance benefits
- Prompt processing of Pensioners’ payroll every month
Employee Experience Management
- Ensure a Bank wide industrial harmony i.e., Zero industrial strikes by maintaining good relations between employees and management
- Provide management to all employee relations representatives and change agents bank wide to ensure congruence with goals and objectives of the Bank
- Manage the unit that is responsible to provide employee engagement, communication and involvement and provide Employee Reps Relations management to ensure industrial harmony and a positive culture.
- Lead for implementing and overseeing an efficient, quality driven total rewards and employee experience strategies with a consistent, transparent, and cost-effective processes.
- Manage the bank’s overall total rewards & employee experience strategy and contribute to long term financial and work force objectives.
- Develops innovative total rewards & employee experience strategies and procedures and ensures that there is a consistent and positive employee experience, which increases the prospects of acquisition and retention of talent for the business.
- Delivers analytical reports on the results, impacts, and cost-effectiveness of the current total rewards & employee experience strategies and uses this information to identify trends and adjust the reward and employee experience strategies to optimize the impact of the team.
- Monitor, coach and guide the Total Rewards & Employee Experience team.
- Effectively delegates authority and responsibility, in line with business objectives, to ensure the empowerment, motivation and effectiveness of all direct and indirect reports.
- Promotes a culture where the values of the Bank are seen to be ‘alive’
- Qualification: BSc / MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Professional Qualification: CIPM or SPHR is a plus
- Work Experience: 8-12 years in core HR experience or in a similar role
- Ability to lead continuous organisational change and development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs.
- The ability to build good relationships and partnerships with key influencers across the organisation.
- The ability to make logical, well-balanced and reasoned decisions.
- Able to proactively develop team dynamics and performance, ensuring quality standards are consistently achieved.
- A commitment to people development and the organisational values and behaviours that underpins the culture and value of the Bank.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver projects to plan, and cost and quality.
- Emotional resilience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online