Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Talent Sourcing and Assessment
- The Head, Talent Sourcing and Assessment will drive the flawless execution of projects and revenue growth of the Recruitment and Assessment business ensuring that the firm remains a point of reference within the industry.
- The incumbent will be expected to develop innovative tools, techniques and methodologies that will distinguish the firm within the industry as well as create massive awareness for our Offerings.
- Responsible for effective and timely Recruitment processes.
- Supervise the full recruitment cycle from attracting suitable candidates through interviewing to managing the offer process.
- Ensure Job Descriptions and person specification are standardised in line with client brief/mandate.
- Source and hire candidates with appropriate qualifications and necessary references through various channels. Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Support Unit members in candidate evaluation, assessment and hiring.
- Advice on Recruitment activities for middle or difficult to fill posts.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards, relevant employment laws, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ensure relevant documentation and records are issued and recorded within agreed time limits.
- Develop and mentor Unit Members to expertly help in identifying and sourcing quality candidates.
- Coordinate Unit Members to ensure hiring formalities are completed on time and professionally through the use of effective resource management.
- Coordinate Unit Members to submit weekly update on R&A progress.
- Collate and forward the status update reports to the Unit Head.
- Assist subordinates with daily operations activities, and learning new systems.
- Oversee Unit Members to adhere to best employments practices and procedures.
- Execute multi-discipline talent assessment projects for WR and its clients according to established guidelines
- Carry out research, data collection and analysis from several sources including clients, employees, interviews, surveys, actual hands-on previews or demos, published literature from written and electronic media etc to facilitate the execution of projects
- Expand and develop the client base by identifying and targeting new businesses, markets and customers; develop and introduce new products and service offerings while building on existing client relationships.
- Create delights for clients through a professional, timely and value driven execution of projects
- Conduct a comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects
- Ensure due diligence and unequalled attention to details on all client correspondences/reports.
- Ensure that all projects are passed through WR standard operating procedures towards ensuring that standards are not compromised.
- Responsible for developing and revalidating assessment tools from time to time.
- Generate articles in areas of coverage for publication.
Stakeholder / Key Account Management:
- Consistently provide quality service to all clients.
- Ensure the Recruitment process meets the various staffing goals across all levels within the different business units.
- Maintain an optimal engagement level with clients; identify their needs and provide regular feedback on projects or other issues.
- Efficiently manage internal and external customer needs and concern in a prompt and timely manner.
- Assist in External Consultant vetting and selection.
- Contribute towards identifying the best candidate match for each projec
- Conduct WR orientation for new consultants and onboarding to client projects.
- To adopt a pro-active and solution-oriented approach to Workforce Resourcing activities at all times.
- Develop and manage a structured recruitment programme to fulfill Client’s needs.
- Work with BM to develop/review standard measurement and evaluation tools.
- Conduct reliability, comparability and validity studies of the activities.
- Improve WFG attractiveness by monitoring latest trends, knowledge, policies and practices and making relevant recommendations.
- Develop strategies to build appropriate & high quality diversified talent pools.
- Ensure maintenance of the database of prospective candidates resumes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Generate new business through prospecting to meet the financial target of the business unit.
- Delight existing clients towards securing new business and referrals
- Support the Marketing team with contents towards creating materials for business promotion and awareness creation.
- Research and Data analysis.
- Logical Framework Analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- B.Sc. or HND in Management Sciences or any related field.
- Active Membership of CIPM is an added advantage.
- 8+ years of experience in a recruitment agency, in-house recruitment position or an HR position with a recruitment and assessment focus serving multiple stakeholders.
- Consulting background is essential.
- Experience in coordinating end-to-end Recruitment and assessment project.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online