Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a reputable School of Midwifery, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, School of Health
- The Head, School of Health will provide quality leadership, academic and administrative directives to the entire school of Health Technology. Consequently he/she will create a safe and conducive learning environment and sets performance goals for both students and lecturers.
- He/She will be entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring the delivery of high-quality students by keeping abreast of changing standards in the industry.
- He/She will be accountable for the overall professional responsibility for the development and delivery of the vision, values, objectives and strategies of the institution.
- Compliance with ethical and regulatory principles of Health Technology Management
- Continuous maintenance of current knowledge and skills in Health technology management theory and practice based on the best evidence available.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and assessment of programmes and students.
- Continuous improvement in course design, development, teaching and Health Technology practice
- Ensure the accreditation of all courses offered by the institution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant health sciences.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the same capacity or in the management team.
- Experience in Health Management and training in a higher Institution
- A good knowledge of the University system
- Knowledge of regulatory imperatives both in the educational system and the health sector
- Knowledge of how to apply information and knowledge to support decisions
- Knowledge of how to transform strategies into concrete actions
- Advanced knowledge of and understanding of contemporary practices in the higher institution and health sectors
- Knowledge of course design, development, teaching and Health technology principles and practices.
This opportunity provides competitive compensation for interested candidates with the right skill set, experience and qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th June ,2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online