Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Revenue Assurance – Financial Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To develop and manage all revenue assurance controls and provide comprehensive assurance for financial services.
- To ensure mitigation of revenue leakages, fraud and error.
- Develop standardized processes and controls around mobile money wallets and financial services.
- Design GAP analysis for all mobile money and financial services.
- Develop policy, procedure and processes framework for revenue assurance of mobile money and financial services.
- Implement RAFM compliance monitoring system around mobile money.
- Review of pricing and commissions for all business stakeholders like Customers, Merchants and Agents.
- Ensure strict application to Group Finance directive on the management of revenue generating events within the opco.
- Validation of commission payouts
- Monitor alerts and closures from FMS system to ensure quality of work and avoid any revenue leakage.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and file suspicious activity report as required.
- Analyze and identify possible money laundering activities
- Review controls around custody of test Sims cards and other system that facilitate mobile money transfer
- High Balance review
- Trending of transactions to identify any abnormal spike in trend.
- Closure of statutory and internal Audit issues by implementing agreed audit recommendations.
- Liaise with Banks, Vendors and other stakeholders to resolve all outstanding issues around mobile money wallet and financial services.
- Reporting to the Opco leadership as well as Board Level Committees, ACB and RMCB as applicable
- Implementation of the directions of the Board Level Committees
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other Business related courses
- Professional certification in Accounting (ACA) or Audit and risk control(CISA)
- At least 10 years financial, operational and Information technology experience in Finance with hands on experience in Fintech, Financial services, Mobile Money Wallet and PSB services.
- Significant experience and exposure to mobile money transfers, services, rates, tariff regulation, service level agreement, retail and corporate agreements and contracts preferably from Mobile Money/Banking.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amount of multi –faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Very good software skills, especially in MS-Excel, ACL and Word. Successful history of working with software application.
- Hands-on SQL or Oracle experience helpful.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skill.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels.
- Project and program management skill.
- High integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online