Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Retail Marketing
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- The Head retail marketing is responsible for identifying, creating, and maximizing all marketing opportunities to drive sales growth and profitability.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and cross functional, the retail marketing officer will collaborate and communicate the 360° marketing strategy to ensure products and launches align with the overarching brand strategy.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, strategic yet creative, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Identify and establish business opportunities and partnerships with new/existing clients to scale
- Collaborate and lead retail marketing initiatives between sales, brand marketing, operations, and finance to ensure successful launches and everyday growth
- Identify, create, and maximize all opportunities at both domestic and international key retailers to drive the business (new and existing)
- Develop retail support plans and sales presentations for new item launches for all Company’s Capital services
- Manage relationships with clients and create a smooth client experience
- Manage and lead the launch into new markets & channels
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management industry trends
- Collaborating and brainstorming in a creative team environment to drive revenue
- Work with different departments to identify, measure and optimize growth opportunities & models
- Identify, implement, and optimize the best acquisition strategies online & offline to support revenue targets.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in a Financial advisory service, wealth management
- Detailed knowledge products
- Experience delivering on targets, deposit mobilization, reporting and presentation skills.
- Understanding of prospecting and coming up with solutions to onboard and convert large-scale customer relationships
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to express technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- A Self-starter with analytical mindset and ambition for a successful career in financial services.
- Must possess strong Microsoft office skills (. e.g., reports, email, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.)
- Numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 10 years practical experience in a Financial advisory service, wealth management or similar role
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online