Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Packing Plant
Reference ID: PackingPlant-Okpella-001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee and coordinate cement packing and loading activities to ensure proper packing and timely loading of cement at the plant.
- Ensure packing plant activities comply with regulatory requirements and DCP specification to ensure preset quality standards are maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibility
- Oversee the implementation of approved packing plant plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that packing plant processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure clearance commencement of packing and loading of cement.
- Supervise the management of packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Ensure that all maintenance packing plant activities are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support to oversee the activities of all packing plant machine operators to ensure safety of personnel and appropriate utilisation of machines.
- Ensure all issues at the packing plant are resolved immediately to ensure timely dispatch of cement and prevent damage/loss.
- Ensure packing plant environment is clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years relevant work experience with at least four (7) years at management level.
Skill and Behaviours:
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- In-depth knowledge of best practice in packing plant operations
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines and their functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online