Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage operations and delivery of agreed tasks and targets for Pathology, Radiology & Wellness services, Facility Management, and Biomedical Engineering at AML main service hubs and branches
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee implementation of projects related to Center operations
- Ensure inter and Intra department team coordination for goals accomplishment
- Plan, structure and execute excellent customer experience and quality assurance management, in compliance with set policies and SOPs
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for Centre launch and day-to-day operations
- Ensure a seamless inventory for all operation departments
- Develop a team of highly skilled and motivated personnel, committed to AML’s vision and values.
- BMLS, BRAD, BNSC or MBBS
- Have rich experience in Operations (preferably Diagnostics) and Management; with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Management
- Proficient in English Language, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Additional education and qualification (e.g. Operations Management, Finance or Administration) is an added advantage
- Previous experience of setting up Laboratory/Diagnostics Centers, automation of operations, and implementation of LIMS and PACS interface
- Top-level network in the medical and diagnostics industry, including managing of various equipment suppliers.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online