Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a well established Media company that delivers innovative and effective mobile-first integrated marketing solutions using technology, data and local insight, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Strategy
Employment Type: Full-time
- The profile is one who oversees the development, communication and execution of strategic initiatives to achieve new business for the organisation.
- He/She directs research projects across multiple teams and drives strategy creation with stakeholders.
- Be responsible for spearheading the strategic vision across all fronts of the business
- Manage the development of corporate plans by playing a lead role in all the planning activities performed by the Group establishing and reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into actionable and tangible plans
- To provide comprehensive periodic reports to top management on strategy implementation
- Alongside the senior strategy management, support the strategic planning process to ensure that this process is timely, focused, and value adding
- Be responsible for bringing together crucial pieces of information such as strategic priorities, competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets, etc. from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic options.
- Ensure the portfolio evolves as needed to reflect changes in overall strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Ensure that the strategy planning process highlights existing business issues, making certain that these issues are thoughtfully addressed by the laid out plans.
- Draft and develop the strategic planning framework to implement across the Group
- Track industry trends, socio-political and economic events and global happenings and report on their impact on the strategic plans of the organization
- Consult with senior managers on strategic priorities to ensure appropriate consideration of the Group’s goals.
- Manage the strategic planning process across the Group to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Co-ordinate Group senior managers to ensure all required information is completed on time and to appropriate standard
- Review the company’s strategic initiatives and provide strategic insight to management.
- Fulfil a business advisory / value enhancement role in supporting management across the Group in the development of our strategy
- Providing leadership for the implementation of the Transformation Program, coordinating, and directing activities to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 4 – 6 years experience preferably in a similar role
- At least 2 years of working experience in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Proven track record on interacting with Senior Management in a highly sensitive and collaborative to agree the Group’s strategic direction.
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of policy
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong presentational and influencing skills
- Critical thinking skills.
N300,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.